2019 First Responders Archery Hunt Challenge
Event is open to all first responders and spouses who live and work in Colorado.
Registration cap: 50 participants
Please register below as a four person or a two person team and indicate what department and/or agency your team will be representing.
Each competitor will need to bring the following items:
– A bow that is legal to hunt big game in Colorado.
– 10 arrows, w/target pts only
– An arrow quiver that securely holds a minimum of 5 arrows.
– A backpack that is capable of carrying weighted sandbags.
– Weather appropriate clothing, supportive footwear for uneven terrain and a water bottle.
WHERE: This archery shoot will be held at American Bowmen Club’s archery range at McArthur Gulch, State Trust Land 1015, County Road 64, Bailey, CO 80421
WHEN: Saturday, May 11th. With check-in/registration between 8:30 and 9 am with the shoot to follow. The shoot will conclude at or before 4:30 pm.
COST: There is no cost to the participants. Complimentary water, hamburger/hot dogs for lunch available.